Wednesday, February 25, 2009

So here's the deal

I got my new glasses today and I must say, pretty sexy. I need to do something about my hair though. They don't go well together. HAHA listen to me.
I got the results from my blood tests back. Totally normal. I guess that's good. But it still doesn't explain the fatigue.
But I have found that since I cut out the coffee I feel better. Plus, I have had very limited pop too.
So much less caffeine. Maybe the caffeine was acting like nicotine or something and I was having "caff-fits". I don't' really like coffee anyway so it's no big deal.
I have to back to the doc in 2 months. I am going to work on my diet and exercise (as in actually exercising), going to bed earlier and staying off the coffee and alcohol and see if that changes anything. I think it will.
I am also going to try those nasal strips to see if maybe that helps. If I am breathing better at night I will get a more restful sleep and recharge better.
My friend KL has also told me to ask my angels to let me rest at night. Instead of "downloading". My body is resting but my soul is not and it is manifesting itself in my body. I need to let my body and my soul rest properly.
I'd really like to get back to how I felt a couple years ago. Which coincidentally, was when I was exercising regularly. Gotta but myself some new runners and have at 'er!!

No comments: