Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I need a dream journal.

I had two messed up dreams last night. I am sure I had more messed up dreams (they all are) but I only remember two.
First one, there was a ghost of a small child, fully clothed in the bathtub. In the dream it scared the shit out of me and I actually hollered out. Woke Becky and myself up. Happens all the time.

I should have written this one down earlier. Now I can't remember the details. But my friend Eugene and I were being held captive in the basement of an old warehouse. I can't remember much more. I think we ended up killing our captors with their own weapons. Escaping and walking along Water St. in Napanee. There was a seriously messed up part but for the life of me I can't remember what it was.
Even if I kept a handheld recorder by the bed. I could relay the gist into that and write it down properly after. I always have the weirdest dreams. Most of the time I am being chased.

No comments: