Monday, May 19, 2008

Laughed my ass off

So the fam and I were driving home from Belleville on the 401. We had just passed the Paint Test Strip Area. Becky was in the passing lane and she could tell it was KILLING me not to driving on the test strips so she changed lanes. Ahhhh thank you. That was funny but not lmao funny.
right, so just after that, this BMW goes screaming by us. We knew there was a cruiser (fully marked) about 3 or 4 cars ahead of us.
Now, every time we see a car going WAY to fast past us we always say "oh, I wish there was a cop up there!"
Well, this time we knew there was. So, Becky says "Ha! Wouldn't it great if that guy got nailed?"
to which I replied, "well, there is a cop up there"
Not 30 Seconds later, I spot the lights and see the cop pulling the BMW over.
HYSTERICS!!!!!
Dumbass.


It reminded me of the time years ago we saw this guy pass us going at least 150. Probably more. About a minute later we see the dude pulled over at the side of the highway with smoke billowing out from under the hood. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Don't get me wrong, I like to drive fast. However, these jerk offs were speeding with lots of traffic, creating a danger to the other vehicles.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Good times good time!