Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random things about me

1. I think I have 5 copies of the original Star Wars trilogy.

2. I wear socks that only come up to my ankle sometimes.

3. I try to scream at the top of my lungs everyday.

4. I'd rather read the book than watch the movie.

5. I'm really big on full-zip hoodies right now.

6. I have a really hard time keeping my knee(s) from bouncing.

7. I wish I had time to be in a band.

8. I can't make a decent cup of coffee to save my life.

9. I have killed 6 mice with blunt intruments (i.e. other than in traps)!

10. I haven't had a drink in 18 days.

11. I could eat breakfast food for every meal!

12. I have a metal blog. www.kingdomofnoise.blogspo
t.com

13. I have a personal blog. www.matthinch.blogspot.com

14. I prefer pie to cake.

15. I would have alot more tattoos if I had the money.

16. I could go without TV as long as I had music.

17. I'd rather be blind than deaf.

18. I need to go see my doctor. For a bunch of things..

19. I don't chew my food enough.

20. I love sports but I don't like basketball (I like to play it though).

21. I don't know as much about computers as people think I do.

22. My favourite job (as an adult) was the one that paid the least.

23. Sometimes I wish I was born in 1955. Because I would be in high school in the '70s.

24. I haven't played Guitar Hero or Rockband in WEEKS! That will change today.

25. If you think someone farted, it was me!

No comments: