Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Saw the doc on Monday

I told him I didn't really FEEL any different than last time. Still really tired and irritable. Better at controling it, but I still feel that way. So since it could be another 6-8 weeks before anything comes back about a possible sleep disorder, he started me on a low dose anti-depressant/anti-anxiety. This way if there is nothing wrong with my sleep, I'm already on meds.

He also sent me for more blood tests. All the usual stuff came back normal so he is checking rarer things. Checking for chronic mono, Addison's disease, calcium levels, albumin levels and CRP. Not sure what the last 3 indicate. Also he is testing for rheumatoid arthritis. I told him how my joints have been sore the last couple years. I know work has alot to do with it, but I'm still young but I feel old.

Interview at the sleep lab next week and back to the doctor on July 8.

Let's get this figured out already!!

No comments: