Monday, December 14, 2009

the Countdown is on.

I will officially be on holidays in just over 7.5 hours. 18 days off. With one exception. I have a double-time shift Dec 29. It's only one shift. and it's double time. So it's worth it. I'll have 3 days "to myself" this week. kinda 4. but I'll be sleeping most of one. I'll try to get all my Christmas shopping done Wednesday so Thursday and Friday I can relax. And by relax, I mean clean the house. I can't wait. Woo! (dripping with sarcasm) At least I can crank some tunes to keep me movin.

Also, the Olympic Torch is coming through Napanee in the morning. It's passing a block from our house. I'm gonna take the girls to see it. They don't know the significance of it, but it's something I can explain to them when they are older. It's a once in a lifetime experience. I still remember when Rick Hansen wheeled through and we went out see him and make a donation.

No comments: