Thursday, April 15, 2010

Because I'm bored, occasionally gross, and almost funny.

I am fighting some allergies right now. Hence, sniffing. Hard. I sniffed hard a little while ago and a huge chunk dislodged itself from my nasal passage and damn near choked me! I hacked it up and horked it out. Satisfying but even I will admit that's gross.

Becky made a good point. (she does that a lot. I'm not trying to highlight a special acheivement.) Why DO they sterilize the injection site for a lethal injection?

If you peeled a lemon, would it split apart like an orange?

Did you know that raw celery juice is an antidote for alcohol?

On the way to Kingston yesterday, I took the 401. I set the cruise at 118-119. Around Camden East there is a bunch of cones so people don't try and go into the now closed service centre. In that coned off area was a cop. On the westbound side of the highway. I was on the eastbound. I noticed it just as I was taking a sip of my drink. By the time I brought my drink down, I was past it. I looked in the rearview and the lights were flashing!! Shit! Why me?! But I never saw the cop again. Coincedence.

I like my toothbrush.

Now I have writer's block.

I don't know what a tisket OR a tasket is. I don't even know if I spelled them right.

 

No comments: