Sunday, March 15, 2009

wow!

I had to walk down to another area of the plant to train someone on something. It looked nice enough outside so I walked to the end of plant outside. My initial thought was "Yeah, not bad. Not t-shirt weather, but maybe a light hoodie."

20 minutes later, I take the same path back. But in that 20 minutes, it has warmed up even more! There was robins hopping around in the grass chirping at eachother, not a cloud in the sky and a nice gentle breeze.I felt like doing cartwheels! Seriously! And yes, I can do cartwheels. I did not, however, do any cartwheels. Someone might have been looking. And I'm already gonna catch enough flack this summer when I ride our electric scooter to work. I don't need to add any fuel to the fire.

I guess what I am trying to say is: What a nice day for me to be cooped up in a smelly ole plant!

No comments: