Saturday, May 23, 2009

i can't remember what I was gonna say

So I'll just say random things.

I was out doing some errands on the scooter today.  One lady asked me if it was electric. Another couple asked me a bunch of questions about it.

I can't wait for softball season to start!! It starts Sunday night but  I have to work. BLAST!!

We've got both girls booked in for swimming lessons this year. They are done by mid-July so we might book them in again for another session in August. Swimming lessons are SO important. I'll take them for as many as I can!

I love our reel mower!

I still need donations for the Relay for Life. Only 20 days left!

I got some whitening trays. Time to get rid of the pop/coffee/tea stains!

Going to see a band next Friday. Toxic Holocaust. It's gonna be a thrashin' good time!

That's it for now.

 

No comments: