Friday, May 15, 2009

I got a new lawn mower!

No gas. No electricity. Old school push reel mower. It works awesome!! I
only went back and forth once when I was BBQ-ing, but it was great. I can't
wait to do the whole yard tomorrow!! Canadian Tire has a sharpening kit for
$25 and Lee Valley has one. Not sure which way I am going yet, but the
blades are still sharp so I don't have to worry about it just yet. It feels
so good to make good environmental choices!! Speaking of which, I should be
starting to make the trek to work on my old school muscle powered bicycle
on Tuesday. On day shifts. Sometimes. I'd rather just bicycle around for an
hour on my off days. Don't have to work with tired legs, or bike home on
even more tired legs. Either way, it's time to start riding it! Especially
now that Grace wants to go for a bike rides every 5 minutes.

No comments: