Monday, November 16, 2009

Funny Story

Yesterday, I laid Amelia down for a nap. She never naps for me. No matter what I try, it just doesn't happen. Anyway, when I laid her down she didn't put up much of a fuss. I thought I might be lucky. She was quiet for about a half hour. Whether she was sleeping or not is up for debate, but I am betting on "no". I heard her running around in her room so I went up to get her. She had taken off her pants and put a Pull-up over her diaper. No biggie. I brought her downstairs.

About an hour later Becky came home from work. The girls rush to the door to greet her. I hear her say something to the effect of "What's going on with your Pull-up?" I mumbled "yeah, I know" from the other room. When I get into the kitchen Becky is stripping Amelia's pull-up off. Well, I should say Pull-upS. As in 6 of them. What I thought was a pull-up over a diaper was in fact 6 pull-ups. How she got them all on is beyond me. I guess she was gearin' up for a pretty serious pee!!

No comments: