Friday, November 20, 2009

Why do I do this?

The last time I worked 7 shifts in a row I swore I wouldn't do it again. But where do I find myself this week? Ya, working every day. I worked Sunday, Monday and Tuesday nights. And Thurs-Sunday Days. You will notice that Wednesday is not listed. However, most of the Tuesday night shift happened on Wednesday. So it counts. Plus, I worked every possible shift I could.I could not have worked Wednesday day or night because it would make for a 24 stretch and you can't do that. What I am getting at is, I am tired. I have 2-plus shifts left and my legs are sore. Ugh.

Of the 2 shift trades I am doing this week to get myself into this mess, one is in the bank. So you can bet your bottom dollar, I am doing as little as possible that day. It's gonna be sweet.

No comments: