Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bored = me right now

It's 4:20!!!!
right now. but by the time i am done typing the entry, it won't be.
I am REALLY bored right now.
so for the next 40 minutes i am just going to type what ever i am thinking.
most of it without capital letters. that key is messed.

i just farted. I farted because I ate a bag ofpopcorn earlier. the spacebar
is messed too. i always fart after popcorn. not popcorn farts though. just
as wet as other farts.

(told ya, WHATEVER I am thinking)

don't drink McDonald's coffee. I did about 9 hours ago and I still have
abitof a pain in my chest. i know it was the coffee. don't question me.

I have slept a total of 5, maybe 5.5-6 hours since Thursday morning around
8. so that's....5 out of the last 44.5 hours. You can just hazard a guess
as to the bloodshottedness (new word, I made it up) of my eyes.

At the end of the articel I read about the new Burst album, Lazarus Bird,
the guitarist states that he wished people would listen to it with out any
preconceptions. I did and I love it. Sometimes the vocals sound like Rob
Fusco from Most Precious Blood, but that's cool because Rob Fusco kicks
ass.
The last Burst album came out in 2005 and I have probably listened to about
1000 different albums since then so while I know i enjoyed the last Burst
album I can't remember it enough to make a valid comparison between the
two.
4:41

I have No Sugar Tonight by The Guess Who stuck in my head.

Better than Underneath Your Clothes by Shakira from earlier. Ah CRAP, what
have I done! Think metal thoughts. think metal thoughts. Peel the flesh
from your bones! Break your skull upon the stones!! ok, we're back.

Chicago lost 4-2 by the way. There goes the undefeated season!!

1 hour from now I will be enjoying pizza pockets.
4:47

I bet my feet smell right now.

Why do they call the NPD The Nippers?

It's peanut butter jelly time! peanut butter jelly time! peanut butter
jelly. peanut butter jelly. peanut butter jelly with a baseball bat.

ok, i'm done. 4:57

No comments: