Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Fun with words

Butterface: a word used to describe a woman with an attractive body but a
not so attractive face. i.e. Everything looks good, but 'er face!
(I don't use this term, just for the record)

Generock: a combination of "generic" and "rock". Used to describe a
multitude of generic rock bands I have a hard time differentiating. Most
notably Nickleback, Theory of a Deadman and Seether.

Instru-metal: a sub-genre of metal music. Instrumental metal. Sadly, this
sub-genre is falling into a state similar to generock. It's getting harder
and harder to tell the difference between bands. If you are interested,
check out Pelican or Ottawa's Electro Quarterstaff.

Bored: my usual state during working hours. outside of breaks.

And now, because I have nothing better to do, I will attempt to remember
all the different ways I can, of referring to the act of pooping.
WARNING: this is kinda gross.
Go poo(p)
Take a shit
Take a dump
Number 2
void my bowels
pinch a loaf
drop a deuce
pop a squat
drop the kids off at the pool

No comments: