Friday, July 11, 2008

Goin' shoppin'

After I get a couple hours sleep this morning, Becky and I are going shopping in Watertown.
I am hittin' up Hot Topic. I'll be looking for the most underground t-shirt they have. the least likely to be from Hot Topic. maybe a DVD and/or that ski mask with the skull print on it that I saw on the website. It'll be MY first time in a Hot Topic so we'll see what happens.
It will also be my first time in Steve & Barry's. Pick myself up some Starbury's, maybe another pair of shoes and shirt. Becky has assured my I could go nuts in this store.
when we get back it's likely straight to Barry's 30th b-day party. So, no hat all day. unless I have a chance to buzz before we leave.
To keep the mohawk, or not to keep the mohawk??

the new BBQ works great. and the new porch swing is great too. Now if only we could get rid of the skitters.

Later!

No comments: