Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I could live on things that begin with the letter P

For years, I have said that I could eat and drink solely things that begin with P. Because I am bored and need something to occupy myself with, I am going to type out some examples.
Please bear in mind (is that the right spelling of bear in this case??) that the rules are VERY loose.

Breakfast:
Peanut butter on toast
Poppyseed bagel with anything on it.
(I am sure there is a cereal that starts with P, I am just drawing a blank)
Pulp-free orange juice
Pizza
peameal bacon

Lunch:
Peanut butter and jam sandwich
Pepperoni and cheese sandwich
Pizza
Pepsi
Perogies
Pitas

Supper:
Pizza
Popcorn chicken
Peaches & cream corn
Peas
Pasta with meat or cream sauce
Peppers, sweet or hot
Potatoes
Pork

Beverages & Misc:

Pilsners, Pale Ales and Porters
Partly skimmed milk
Pabst Blue Ribbon
Pepsi
Pepsi and Rye
Pure Spring Water
Popcorn
Peanuts
Pickles

Potato chips

Pie

I think you get the Point. Maybe I should market the P Diet. There are enough idiots out there who would buy into any crazy misguided diet scheme that I could make some serious money!!

 

No comments: