Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hinch/Lynch Family Reunion

We had a big Hinch/Lynch Family reunion yesterday. It was great. I think the count came in at 118 people but I know ALOT of people couldn't make it. ALOT. I have the family histories so I could count up the living people and have at total for the family. I will. Later.

We had mass at 1130 lead by my dad's cousin Msnr. Joe Lynch. The Kennellys and Murphys sang the hymns accompanied by Michelle on the keys, Liam and Calum on guitar.

Chocolate on Your Face Photography was there to take family photos, as well as large group shots. I think she was the best photographer I have ever seen. And sexy too.

There was a big potluck with way too much dessert. Sack races, 3-legged races (Grace did very well with here stuffed unicorn, but I think it was more 4 legged), board races ( I think that is what they are called) and a tug of war. My side won the tug of war obviously.

I have some nice little talks with a couple cousins that I don't see very much. So that was good. The girls really enjoyed themselves. At the end of the day, we were all very tired indeed.

Let's do it again next year!!!

No comments: